⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ (104 reviews)
30 Days money back guarantee.
Try it, and if you don’t like it we will give you a 100% refund.
The Dragonfly Kit for local installation allows the tracking of forklifts, vehicles, robots and get their real time precise location.
The Dragonfly Kit is meant to be mounted directly on the device to be tracked.
- Dragonfly “Business Annual License”: one year INCLUDED (then 997 USD/year).
- Money back policy: 30 days full refund.
- Shipping cost: 73 USD, worldwide.
- Lead time: 8 business days.
The Dragonfly Kit requires a minimum setup. For the initial configuration you will need to connect the Dragonfly Kit to:
- a USB keyboard (not included).
- a monitor (not included).
You can then place the Dragonfly Kit on board the device to track (robot, forklift, vehicle…) and connect it to a power source (eg: the forklift’s battery).
- Average accuracy: 7 cm (3 inches)
- Location provided as:
- absolute WGS-84 coordinates + altitude
- relative X, Y, Z metric coordinates from an origin
- Location update rate: up to 60 location update per-second (need faster? Contact us for alternatives)
- Orientation: provided with 6 degrees of freedom (read more)
- API: for integration with external systems (read more)
- Dashboard: for real time and historical tracking.
Start using Dragonfly in 15 minutes following this user guide.
- Dragonfly Computing unit
- Size: 11.6 x 11.1 x 3.5 cm
- Weight: 1 Kg
- Camera – 170º fisheye USB 2.0 with waterproof case
- One year of License – Business Annual Plan. Then 997 USD/Year
- Technical Support
- Internet connectivity: not needed
- Local WiFi network: required only to remotely track the location of the device. The computation of the location is done on board by the computing unit
- Power source: DC 12 V 1.5A or 110/220V
30 Days Money Back Policy.
Ship back the Dragonfly Kit within 30 days to get a full refund.